Monday, September 30, 2013

The Price of Fame

I heard a while back that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie would not get married until gay men and lesbians legally had the right to do so as well.  Isn’t that thoughtful? 

I’m sure that, at the time, the gay and lesbian population of California rested easier at night knowing that Brad and Angelina felt their pain.  What humanitarians.  Don’t you love people who are willing to take a stand? 

I am quite the humanitarian myself and there's nothing I love more than a good stand.  In fact, I am willing to feel Brad and Angie's pain by letting them give me a million dollars.  In fact, I would be willing to let them give a million dollars, one million at a time, to as many of us as possible so we know what it feels like to be rich.

I feel better already.

No comments:

Post a Comment