Sunday, April 28, 2013

You Asked


I found out years ago that I am a bit of a medical anomaly in that, while most women have only one, I have been blessed with two internal female body parts; the name of which shall forever remain a secret. 

During a recent doctor’s visit, I was discussing my “dual parts” with my gynecologist, who always seemed fascinated by the whole thing.  He regaled me with stories about how I should be in some sort of medical text book.  Then, in his meager attempt at humor, asked me if I also had two rectums.  Wasn’t that hilarious?  I mean, what with me in those hysterical stirrups and all. 

Trying to keep up with him, I explained that, well, yes, I did have two rectums, and that, while one was on my backside, the other was probably still at work.  But he could call him if he’d like.


No comments:

Post a Comment