Monday, January 21, 2013

Hooray For Hollywood


Why is it that every Hollywood actress is considered beautiful?  I mean really; some of them are downright homely.  And I’m not talking about when the paparazzi catch them hanging their clothes out on the line and have no makeup on either.  I’m talking about when they’re wearing designer gowns, draped with expensive jewelry at gala events.  I’m talking dressed-up ugly. 

Cameron Diaz is not an attractive woman.  She has a square face and a big forehead.  Geena Davis is also homely, even with her mouth shut.  Scarlett Johansson?  Great actress; ugly woman.  How come no one can say that?  I mean, I don’t expect the media to go out of their way to call someone ugly, I just want them to stop saying these women are beautiful.  They’re not.  And no matter how much plastic surgery they have, it’s not gonna change. 

So to all you ugly Hollywood actresses out there who are contemplating elective surgery to enhance your looks, forget it.  Leave the mole where it is. 

And aren’t there just some male stars out there that you know women will watch no matter what they’re starring in just because we think they’re hot?  I’m like that with Keanu Reeves.  But I have to confess I have to watch him with the sound off.  Is it me or is he just plain awful?  How does he get work?  He sounds retarded.  If I was lousy at my job, I’d be unemployed. How come Hollywood actors get to be awful? 

My guess is he has pictures of some famous Hollywood director with a goat.


No comments:

Post a Comment