Wednesday, March 27, 2013

AssK Me No Questions


When my husband turned 50 I scheduled an appointment for him to have a complete physical.  A prostate exam was included. 

After the physical, my husband told me his doctor said his prostate was slightly enlarged and that he should take a supplement to try and help shrink it.  I went to the store and picked up the pills for him and figured I’d put one out for him each morning, lest he forget.

The first morning, before I had the opportunity to put out his supplement, my husband opened up the cabinet and asked me where his ‘ass’ pills were.  I considered asking him if he realized that these were supplements and not suppositories, and that, even though his prostate condition was diagnosed via one orifice, the supplements were actually to be taken through a totally separate one.  I decided to keep my mouth shut.  Luckily he popped the darn thing in his mouth but I’m not certain this is likely to continue without constant monitoring.

Now in the morning when I get out his supplements, I ask him if one ‘ass’ pill will be enough to ensure that he will remain an ‘ass’ all day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment