Friday, March 29, 2013

Put on Your Easter Bonnet


Years ago I bought my two little greyhound girls Easter bonnets.  One was black velvet with white polka dots with a big white flower on top and the other was deep purple velvet with a big brown flower on top.  I thought that since both girls had fake white fur coats with little pom-poms, the bonnets would make lovely accessories.  The black velvet hat was for Miranda, my black and white little girl and the deep purple one was for Kira, a fawn brindle. 

Each little girl looked lovely in their Easter outfit.  After all, it’s important to be fashionable.

When I brought the bonnets home I left them on my kitchen table.  When my daughter asked me if they were what she thought they were, I said ‘why yes.’ 

She told me she was calling the ASPCA and reporting two cases of animal cruelty.    

Geez, she sounded like I should have bought her something.


No comments:

Post a Comment