Monday, July 16, 2012

My Dogs In The Workplace

My priorities are very well defined by the pictures in my cubicle. 

To my immediate right is a two-picture frame which contains one picture of my greyhounds Kira and Miranda sunning themselves on my pool cover. They are sweet little girls.  The other picture is of my other greyhound Ben sleeping on the couch.  Ben is a really handsome guy and is very cute when he sleeps. 

The second frame contains a picture of Cooper, also a greyhound, sitting on my husband’s lap licking a Popsicle stick.  Except for his hand, my husband is completely obscured from view. No matter though, the main point is that Cooper likes to eat Popsicles.  

Frame number 3 is also a two picture frame which contains one picture of Kira lying on the couch.  She is very photogenic.  The other picture is of Miranda sunning herself (again) beside the pool.  Miranda is my favorite but I try not to let the other dogs know that.  But she is.

Down my side counter is a large four picture frame which contains the following pictures:  Cooper lying on the pool deck (Cooper is from Florida and really likes the warm weather).  Next is Kira in her sandbox.  My husband made the sandbox just for her.  The third is Miranda also lying in the sandbox.   The last one is of Ben on a lawn chair.  Ben loves to lie on the lawn chair.  He is really cute there too. 

In front of that is a picture of Tiger (can you guess what kind of dog he is?) on the back steps hanging out.  There's also another one of him with a pink tennis ball in his mouth.  He is a really silly dog and looks adorable with the pink tennis ball in his mouth.

On a shelf in the back behind two plastic baboons is one picture of my husband and another of my daughter from her high school prom 11 years ago.   

No comments:

Post a Comment