Tuesday, July 24, 2012

They Say Wisdom Comes With Age

I turned 50 last year which I thought was a pretty big milestone.  I began to question my life, the decisions I've made, what it was all about and the "bigger picture."  Here are some of the profound things I realized about my life and times and some of the questions I considered:

In all my life, I've never found any denomination of money larger than a quarter.

If you put your blinker on and nobody sees you, do you still have to turn?

What will happen if I don't seal a bag of croutons.  Will they get stale?

Did Rock Hudson have siblings named Paper and Scissors?

Was the group called Queen because Freddie Mercury was gay or was that just a happy coincidence?

Do people really iron their sheets?  I don't even make my bed.  Not even for company.


No comments:

Post a Comment