Friday, September 14, 2012

Trick or What?


I vote we should ban Halloween.  It’s gotten completely out of control. 

It used to be that cute little kids, in cute little costumes would come up to your door and sheepishly ask for treats in their cute little voices.  Then they said ‘Thank you.’ And wasn’t 12 the mandatory cut off age for trick or treating?  Nowadays, the sky's the limit. 

Today, the cute little kids have been replaced with criminals carrying Hefty bags.  It’s obvious that they’re making no attempt whatsoever at wearing a costume.  Honest to God, one kid came to my door dressed in an orange prison jumpsuit with the town name on his back.  I handed him 9 candy bars, my laptop, my mega millions lottery ticket and begged him to leave me alone.  Then I raced to the TV to check for his face on the 6:00 news. 

Another young girl had on a cheerleaders costume and had the most enormous boobs I have seen in recent years.  I was so disgusted I shut out the front light, locked the door, took the candy bowl and went and had myself a good cry.     


No comments:

Post a Comment